Your application and interview results will be scored as shown on the Application
2. Your name will be placed on a Ranked Pool of Eligibles List.
3. When an employer associated with the JATC (aka a "Training Agent") has a job opening for an apprentice, that employer must first consider any out-of-work apprentices.
4. If there are no apprentices on the Out of Work list, the contact information for the individuals on the Ready for Employment List is sent to the employer.
5. Individuals will be contacted in the order they appear on that list.
6. Once you have interviewed with the training agent, you will be informed regarding the results of that interview.