|This is the list from which apprentices are hired by training agents.
The Ready for Employment List can contain up to 5 top scoring applicants.
Applicants on this list are NOT re-sorted , but progress up the list as individuals are hired by training agents.
Applicants on this list are allowed "three strikes" before being removed for consideration in the program.
A "strike" can be considered as any of the following:
- refusal of an employment offer
- an unsuccessful interview with a training agent
- failure to attend a scheduled interview
- failure to return messages from training agents
Individuals can also be removed from the list:
- by request
- by failing to keep contact information updated with the program coordinator
Upon being hired by a training agent, applicants are "indentured" by the Protective Signaling JATC and considered to be active apprentices.